Stress Free Sandy Property Management
Owning a residential rental property can be a lucrative investment, but it also carries with it its share of headaches and worries. Finding a skilled Sandy residential property manager can save you a lot of time and money.
With our full service Sandy property management, you get much more than just one over-worked property manager. You get a full team of skilled professionals with the expertise to provide you with the highest level of service and the maximum return on your investment.
SINGLE FAMILY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Our Sandy area property managers will safeguard your property, manage your tenants, and protect your investment, all without you having to lift a finger. You'll be amazed at how much time and money our residential property management services can save you in both the long and short term.
MULTI-FAMILY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Our Sandy apartment property management services include all necessary maintenance, tenant screening & management, and regular property inspections. Whether you own one unit or many in an apartment building, our Sandy property managers can handle it all.
What We Do As Your Sandy Property Manager
We do more than just collect rent - 5 steps to successful management.
SEE WHY OUR CLIENTS COME BACK TIME & AGAIN
Sandy is the 6th largest city in Utah, 96,943 residents call it home. Sandy is about a 20 minute drive from Salt Lake City and is just south of Midvale (link) and north of Draper (link) in South East Salt Lake County. It is very close world class skiing up the canyons (Big cottonwood and Little Cottonwood). Sandy is also home to the Real Salt Lake professional Soccer team at Rio Tinto Stadium, Expo Center, Hale Center Theater, and nearby Draper Aquarium.
Why invest in Sandy
- Desirable location. It is no secret that there is a cachet of living in Sandy. For good reason. The Schools, its proximity to ski resorts, the established community, and incredible restaurants are some of the reasons why.
- Property Values. With all the demand and cache, Sandy property values are not cheap and are some of the most expensive. With that being said rent rates in Sandy can support these higher prices. However, if you are a long-term investor the potential property values cannot be overlooked.
- High Quality tenants. Sandy has a high degree of home ownership at 78% owner occupied homes. Coupled with the fact that 40.8% of residents have college degrees it helps paint a picture of the type of residents in Sandy.
- Acquisition costs, keep in mind that investing in Sandy is an investment in quality and isn’t an inexpensive investment.
- Fewer options, with such a high level of owner occupied properties there can be less inventory in Sandy available than in other cities.
- Average rents of $1,703 in Sandy
- Gross Yields of 5.5% in Sandy which is good considering the acquisition price. From a cash flow perspective but open up tremendous appreciation potential that leave long-term investors salivating. A Gross Yield of 5.25% is good cash flow. A Gross Yield of 7% is outstanding cash flow for Utah.
- Typically filling properties in Sandy fill faster than average in Utah.
- Similar performing cities are Draper, Sugarhouse, Highland, and Lehi.
- Sandy has an extremely high degree of educated residents
- Sandy is fairly established and is growing at about 0.02% per year.
- The median household income of residents is $91,836.
- Sandy’s property inventory contains a lot of single family homes. However, there are many pocket developments of townhomes and some condos that are also attractive investments.
Tourist things to do