Stress Free Lehi Property Management
Owning a residential rental property can be a lucrative investment, but it also carries with it its share of headaches and worries. Finding a skilled Lehi residential property manager can save you a lot of time and money.
With our full service Lehi property management, you get much more than just one over-worked property manager. You get a full team of skilled professionals with the expertise to provide you with the highest level of service and the maximum return on your investment.
SINGLE FAMILY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Our Lehi area property managers will safeguard your property, manage your tenants, and protect your investment, all without you having to lift a finger. You'll be amazed at how much time and money our residential property management services can save you in both the long and short term.
MULTI-FAMILY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Our Lehi apartment property management services include all necessary maintenance, tenant screening & management, and regular property inspections. Whether you own one unit or many in an apartment building, our Lehi property managers can handle it all.
What We Do As Your Lehi Property Manager
We do more than just collect rent - 5 steps to successful management.
SEE WHY OUR CLIENTS COME BACK TIME & AGAIN
Orem is the 5th largest city in Utah, 97,828 residents call it home. Orem is about a 40 minute drive south of Salt Lake City. It is very close to and shares a large border with Provo, which is the 3rd largest city (map link). Together the Orem/Provo area is the largest metro area of Utah County. Notable establishments in Orem are Utah Valley University https://www.uvu.edu/, the Orem Owls https://www.milb.com/orem, SCERA Center for the Arts https://scera.org/, and close proximity to Provo Canyon and Sundance https://www.sundance.org/.
Lehi is one of Utah’s fastest growing cities in Utah. It is the 11th largest city in Utah with a population of 69,724. Lehi is about a 30 minute from Salt Lake City just south of Salt Lake County and is located in the furthest north part of Utah County. Historically Lehi has been an agricultural rural town, hence it is famously the location where the movie Footloose was filmed, but in recent years it has developed in the a world class technology hub and home to Silicon Slopes the voice, hub, and heart of Utah’s startup and tech community. Many world class technology companies call it home like Adobe, Purlsight, WorkFront, Divvy, Podium, MX, Jane, Lendio, Nuvi, Canopy, Domo, and Entrata. With all of that high paying tech companies in the area home values have been climbing and housing demand has improved. Lehi however, is unique, unlike Highland or Alpine, because of its more affordable inventory and new construction.
You should look at investing in Lehi
- Growth. Even though has historically been farmland, it is growing so fast and seeing some of the highest growth of property prices. Rent rates in Lehi also supports the property prices. Edge Homes is a large builder in the area providing a lot of condo and townhome development.
- Highly qualified tenants. Because of the strong economy and technology jobs available in or very near Lehi, UT, typically your tenants are highly qualified with great credit scores and opportunities of high income earners.
- Location to other areas. Because Lehi is in the Northern part of Utah county it is located almost halfway between Salt Lake City and the Provo/Orem area. Also, it neighbors Saratoga Springs which is projected to have some of the highest growth in Utah in the upcoming 10 years.
Considerations when looking at Lehi, Utah
- Lehi, unlike Provo, Orem, or St. George has become more rental friendly by passing legislation opening up accessory apartments.
- The median rents are $1,672 in Lehi. Which is higher than average for Utah.
- Lehi’s gross yields of 5.74% which are significantly higher than the Orem/Provo metropolitan area. Some higher yields can be found in nearby areas but given quality of inventory at this gross yield, Lehi properties typically represent a good buy. A Gross Yield of 5.25% is good cash flow. A Gross Yield of 6.5% is outstanding cash flow for Utah.
- Because of the higher average rent rates, it takes a little bit longer than average.
- Similar cities to take a look at would be Bluffdale, Herriman, and Riverton.
Consider the numbers
- The Lehi market is open for rental properties with new inventory available and 81% owner occupied properties.
- Lehi has a high degree of educated residents with 97% having a high school diploma and 45.1% with a college degree.
- Incredibly Lehi has grown 47.65% since 2010
- The median household income of residents is $89,428.