At PMI Made Simple we strive to be your financial guide along your journey to financial freedom through real estate. We also believe that Utah county and Utah is a unique real estate market that can be rewarding to real estate investors.
Today we are looking at a townhome in Millcreek that we think is a good option to take a look at for a buy and hold investor.
Here are a few of the reasons why we like it:
- 2002 construction and well maintained
- Potential to rent back to the owner who would like to stay in the property
- Great rental demand in Millcreek
- Low vacancy
- Good cash returns for the Utah market
- Great location surrounded by great schools
We think that demand in the Millcreek and Sugarhouse is only going to get better and the prices in Millcreek are reasonable.
Here is our summary scorecard.
|City Type||Millcreek Condo|
|Price for Cash Flow?||B|
|Key Characteristics||Strong Appreciation potential, rent to current owner!|
|Recommended Investment||Buy to hold. Rent to owner|
|Who is it a fit for||25% or more down, 3+ Years holding period|
All figures are estimates. Brokerage services provided by PMI Wasatch